Thursday, April 16, 2009

KAWARAU SUSPENSION BRIDGE NZ

It was a beautiful day on our way to Queenstown. 13km before we reach, we find this interesting little bridge. This site is known as Kawarau and its popular for something. The weather is nice, sunny and around 15 degrees Celsius. Look at the pictures below and see how nice the day it is..

Clear Blue water (Taken from platform above)

The Kawarau Suspension Bridge (Taken from Platform)
This place is awesome.. There's blue water, green Flora, Brown earth, Grey Stones & Rocks
The views are so nice that you might feel like dying for it. That's why its a perfect spot for 1 thing. Guess..
(Taken from the Bridge)
I was enjoying the scenery before I do my thing here..

and here I go.. T.T

Firstly, Say good by to everyone
Then, get ready and enjoy the last beauty of nature.
and off you go.. 0.5 seconds
1 second
2 seconds
2.5 seconds
3.4 seconds
Finally rescued by the tiny boat.
YES, IT WAS SUICIDE JUMP! BUT YOU DON'T GET TO DIE.. THEREFORE ITS KNOWN AS BUNGY!

I finally did it.. I did it.. I finally found a fast way of spending RM 400 in 3.4 seconds.. Ops, Sorry thats not what i meant. I finally did it.. I went for a suicide jump and I survived.. ^^

This experience has became an inspiration to me. From now on, I have another Side Goal for my Life. That is Collecting Bungy Certs from as much bungy sites as posible. The next 4 in target are all located in New Zealand..

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Suicide and not dying it is just too damn exciting.

Oh, its not only me that did it. My brother age 28, and Wayne age 50 did it too.. From this, Wayne has shown those 50s out there that you can still be "50 still SEXY" to do this kinda stuff.

And if you think that there's not a slight possibility that you're going to jump NO MATTER WHAT. As stubborn as you can be like Alex, my brother, you'll change your mind one way or another by the end of the day. LOL... Or maybe its because Wayne and I are just too good in pursuading. Lol~~

So this proves one thing, "Everyone can BUNGY!"

WE DID IT!
Wayne and I did talk about Sky Diving in future. O Yeah!! Wait for me Wayne.. Hope you're still sexy by then. Alex is not saying anything about it. Lol.. But with me and Wayne doing sky diving, he's not gonna run away from it. Lol~~~

New Zealand.. I'll be back soooooooooooooooooooooooooooon for more Xtreme Sports

For More info on NZ Bungy, Check out AJ HACKETT

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey alan you are welcome to come back any time for that sky dive.
alex & wayne