Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cadbury Origin | Cadbury Tour


CADBURY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...

The Big Corporation actually begin its story all from this spot.. in Dunedin New Zealand. This is a place where you'll get to see Lots and Lots of Chocolates. Well, this is the first time I get to see THIS MUCH CHOCOLATES... All Shapes, all sorts of Different Product Lines, Shapes, Sizes, and Merchandise. Take a look at the entrance:


A Whole Mountain of the popular, "CRUNCH".. Believe it or not, its real.. At least the one I picked up. haha... Perhaps the one beneath is real and the ones on top is fake.. Just a Hypothesis. Cheers~
Cute little Miner toys keep opening anc closing on this mountain of chocolates
During this tour, the staff keep saying how great Malaysia is as Malaysia is where they get most of their CoCo Beans.. -_-|||.. seriously, Malaysia has never been praised more that day.. I feel so proud.
Check out some of the Classic packaging of some of the chocolates back in the Old Days..

Even Roses... A 50 Year old Dude told me that he recognise these packaging as he bought it before for his wife back when they were dating.. (EXAGGERATED).

You can even smell the chocolates from way outside te building.. and the source is this...

Classic Classic Classic.. Those vehicles behind me were the first vehicles used early when the business started.

Too bad, Camera's not allowed during the tour inside. So it all has to ends here.. before that.. One last picture of Me..
Yes, you have to wear tat for the tour. ..
Its even worse if I had beard and mustache.. I leave it to your imagination..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to see that you have updated your blog, by the way why is it necessary to block out my face in one of the photo? are you ashamed of your better looking brother who look after you so well while you're in NZ.. HAHA.
Congratulation on your graduation from both me and Wayne.
Buddy has been missing you especially the first week, he kept carting around the rubber bone you bought but nobody wants to play!

Wei Hua Foung said...

Lol.. Send Bud on a vacation trip to Miri. I'll play with him lol..
Your face ah? Cause you said need to ask you first before i put up any pictures of you ma.. I didnt ask so i Censored it out. Would you mind if I remove it?

PS: Check out the photo first before you said yes mate. Its very shiny.. LOL