Sunday, March 15, 2009

NZ

LADIES~~~~~~~~~~~` and ....



I've reached NZ, Dunedin... Yay! and i met my brother. Boy, am I gay (I mean happy). Lol~ Well, the views and sceneries here are extrodinary. I've already taken quite a number of photos. I discovered 2 friendships here. Wayne, My bro's housemate and his dog, Buddy (Budd in short). A gigantic mixed Blue Healer. I got him a Bone toy made of rubber. It actually drew the attention of many Customs' Officers as they scan thru my bags. LOL~~~ Now the whole airport knew im a dog lover.



Gosh I miss my late dog, Franky so so much. Will blog about it wihen i get back to M'sia.



So until i get hold of a memory card reader, No photos yet. ^^



Stay Tuned~

3 comments:

走出属于我的路 said...

wow~ so happy with your Zero coke huh.. well, be careful with the cold weather there.. dun catch cold and fast fast recover so that you can really enjoy the rest of your trip...

Jeffery said...

Haha.. Alan u really enjoy urself so much. Have a nice trips man.. hope i don't disappoint u during ur trip to Melbourne.

Wei Hua Foung said...

Dude, We had great times together. it was great. Thanks alot man. Hope to get to enjoy those times again someday.