Friday, March 20, 2009

My Stay in Dunedin with Alex, Wayne and Buddy!

Hi all,
Sorry for the late update on my blog. Bet most of you must be eager to know how's my stay in Nz so i'll skip Movie World and Dream World and put them at the back where i'll blog on it when i get back to Miri. So here's Nz for the first 2 days.. These pictures are what i saw and experienced.
When i arrived in Nz, I was actually stopped by Customs officers for check ups for some reasons and one of it is that, They scanned and found a Bone looking thing in my bag which was actually a toy rubber bone for Buddy (dog). Lol~~

So I came out late.. and was welcomed by my brother Alex and his housemate, Wayne. A 50 years old dude and still fit and kick ass. I thought he was in his 30s or 40s only..^^

They came fetching me with Wayne's Ford Falcon. Cool and powerful car indeed. Here's pictures of it.


We'll be going to Queenstown this Weekend with this car. ^^

And this is my brother's car~ Tada~~~~:

Ops Sorry. Wrong Car.

Here's the real one. The car above came through my mind when i first look at My brother's Celica. Tada~~: And COming up soon are some pictures of Wayne's house which im staying. Its nice and cozy. You might be able to spot Buddy in some of the pictures. ^^

























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!