Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sorry Baby!

Sorry for not updating lately.. I've gotten a new interesting job and its taking 80% of my daily life at the moment. But I kinda Like it. ^^...

Currently doing minor updates whenever I can. Hope you'll continue to stay tuned for more updates.

Once business is on the run, I should have more time. ^^
I am currently Working with an interesting boss. Why? I bet he's the boss with the most smiling faces I can ever find. Whenever I need to meet him, There's always this tension around until I see him face to face, its kinda relaxing. But still, He's a successful man and also a successful boss so there's still got to be some 'Boss' in him.. you know, Cause he's the man... haha.

I'll be spending most of my time running this new concept store in Bintang Megamall Miri. Come and look for me if you need special mothercare services. We are moving towards one of the best baby care services and the one stop baby safe outlet. At the mean time, we're working towards that goal. Please bare with us for any inconvenience caused. We'll do our best to provide you with the best services.

Tata..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alan, congratulations on your new position and i wish you all the very best! Wayne says hi too.
Alex, your bro.