Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tunnel Beach Walkway

Sorry for the late update of stuff lately as i had just settle down back home in Miri. Well, its good to be at home. So here's the continuation of my trip back in Nz and will then head back to Gold Coast... So what's about this post this time.

Before I begin, Let me show you some of the local attractions of Nz.. I dunno why, but I've been asked like this a few times ("Got see Dairy Cow or not? Sheep?) when I got back in Malaysia. So here's something to keep you all from asking that again.

LoL~~` Unfortunately.. Thats not a cow. its a BULL.. I didn't realize it until Wayne told me. -_-|||... What a disappointment to those cow lovers.

Oh and here, is 3 little sheeps that turn their back on me whenever i wanna take pictures of them. I was thinking.. "hmmm.. perhaps thats how sheeps pose for picture taking..." and i just snap.

Now, Here, the "Tunnel Beach" Begins.. From the picture below, you can othe description which i didnt take note of at first.. It says there, 20 MINUTES DOWNHILL & 40 MINUTES UPHILL... Damn.... But anyway, There's alot of nice sceneries here.. look..





Nice view eh? Just to let you know, my destination at that time was the cliff in the center of the picture above... and I thought I dun get to reach there.



See those tiny little sheeps




What happen to the picture above was not the doing of any human.. Its done by nature.
Amazing isn't it?
Thats the tunnel. The story is that it was built by some rich bastards when they were alive and their mansion was still standing. It was built for the family members to have fun at the coast behind their own yards.. There's a few tunnels but only this one is being preserved as tourists attraction.

Thats the Cliff from the picture far above.. Finally..
On the way Down...
Thats how the tunnel look like from the other end.

Some nice stone walls for my Stone Fanatic Friends.. ^^
a Squarish cave made by human.. i wonder how they did it with limited equipments back in their time. Its pretty deep though. Can Barbeque..

There you have it..

"Tunnel Beach Dunedin NZ"

Stay Tuned for more~

No comments: